Q & A
1.How do I care for my togs?
• Wash well in fresh water after every use.
• Only ring very lightly.
• Minimise time left in direct sunlight and aim to dry in the shade.
• Do not hang or curl your suit when drying. Dry lying flat on a towel.
• Don't put in the washing machine or tumble dryer.
• Don't iron.
• Don't wash with detergent or bleach.
• Keep dried swimwear in cool dry place.
2. How to choose the right swimwear size?
Please check our Swimwear size chart,if you are not sure, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, tell use your weight, height and waist size, we will give your advice.
3. How to swap a swimwear if the size does not fit?
If the size does not fit we are happy to swap ,if it did not get wet(used) , if those tags are still on the product, if it is still in original condition, and if you would like to pay the freight. Please contact us immediately and put the togs in the YingFa case we sent to you, and send it back to us in three days. and please send a new prepaid trace & track COURIER BAG or same value coins that you paid to us for courier service for we sending the new one to you and contact with us by sending email to email@example.com for deliver address.
4. When To Replace Your Swimming Costume
Though the advances in fibre technology, chlorine will eventually deteriorate costume fabrics. When your costume begins to bag or feels looser than when it was new, it is time to replace your costume.